Loading...
Continuous technology innovation

Always updated technological innovation has permitted during the years to increase more and more the day production quantities without losing quality levels

IWA Outdoor Classics 2018

Stil Crin will attend IWA 2018 in Nurnberg from 9th to 12th March. Visit us in Hall 1 – booth 1-603!

100% Made in Italy products

Each item is 95% manufactures inside our own factory. The rest 5%, concerning packaging and packing is strictly selected from Italian suppliers.

Gun cleaning equipment.

Manufacturer of Italian Quality cleaning accessories for sporting, hunting and now military guns.

Stil Crin creates the following products line with his brand and with customized compositions and logos on demand: brushes, rods, different kind of cleaning kits from economic up to deluxe styles, gun cases, targets for air-guns, lubricants, snap caps, sights, slingshots, safety gun locks.
All the products included the range are 100% Made in Italy, 95% made inside the Stil Crin factory.

To Top